What to do when you visit - Check in at the office
How to make appointments with teachers - Email the teacher or call the office to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- If your child is going to be absent or late, please call the Safe Arrival number, 425-936-2671, before 8:30am.
- A child who arrives after the tardy bell rings at 8:30 is considered tardy.
- School dismisses at 1:30 on Wednesdays.
- Arrangements for play dates must be made before school.
- A written note from a parent is required for a bus pass and it must be submitted to the office before 3:00pm. Please remind your child what that days plans are before school. The office does not always have the ability to give out reminders for after school activities.
- School lunches are $3.00. Milk is $0.50.
Other Important Numbers:
Extended Day Care 425-936-2673
Food Service Office 425-936-1393
Preschool 425-936- 2674
- Too Sick for School? When to keep your child home from school
- School Lunch Menu Find out what lunch is today, how much it costs and payment options available to you.
- Register Your Child for School If you have a new student to register, please call the office for an appointment. Bring immunization records, birth certificate or passport and proof of residence (recent utility bill). Link to LWSD for steps to register new students, including kindergarten, plus other registration options
- PTA Newsletter - The Beagle Bugle Weekly Newsletter of what's going on around Rockwell
- Handbook Student Policies and Responsibilities
- Family Assistance Resources
- Emergency Preparedness Plan Familiarize yourself with the school's plan
- PTSA Special Needs Group The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) Special Needs Group is made up of parents in Lake Washington School District whose children receive special services and/or classroom support. The group meets every month except for December and June. Anyone is welcome to attend these informative meetings
- Bicycle Policy The rule for bike riders in grades 4-6.
- Food Allergies at Rockwell Tips for parents bringing food to school for sharing. What you need to be aware of in terms of food allergies and other dietary restrictions.
- Accessing Skyward Information click here to learn how to access the Skyward system for grading, account balances and more
- Parking Lot Rules To keep our kids safe, Norman Rockwell presents these guidelines for morning and after-school pickup
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Walking Routes to School Suggested routes for walking to school
- Riding bicycles to School District policy for riding bikes to school and permission form.
- Kindergarten Registration Click the link for information regarding registering for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Washington State Attendance Law Information on the Washington State Mandatory Attendance Law, also called the "Becca Bill".