SORA! eBooks now available from your school library!
To Get SORA:
1) SORA is an app you'll use to read eBooks.
2) Look for SORA in your Office 365 waffe, on the Destiny Homepage, on Microsoft Teams (Library News Channel)
OR use this link
on any computer or device. (If you are using a mobile device, you can also install the SORA app from your device's app store.
Check with an adult first!)
3) Click SIGN IN using LWSD 414.
4) Login with your Office 365 email and password.
Click the EXPLORE tab to search for and borrow a book.
- You should READ A SAMPLE of a book before borrowing it to make sure it is the book you want.
- After you borrow a book, click on it. Your book will open right away.
- You can keep a book for 14 days and you can check out up to 3 books at a time. You can also place holds on books that are checked out.
- Close your book and go to your "Shelf" to see all your books.
From there you can:
Tap to open book to read
Tap Options to renew or return the book, get to your notes and highlights, and more.
ACCESS TO KCLS BOOKS:
You can even add KCLS to SORA and borrow titles from the KCLS collection. Just open the menu, choose "Add a Public Library" and search for King County Library System. When you want to borrow a title or place a hold, sing in using your KCLS Student access (library card is 414 + your student ID number, PIN is the last 4 digits of your student ID number).