2020 Scholastic Book Fair
2021 Scholastic Spring Virtual Book Fair!
Spring has sprung! The sun is shining (for now), the birds are singing! What a great time to buy some books for summer. We will be hosting a Spring Virtual Book fair.
Here are the details:
Scholastic Book Fair is back for Round 2! While the book fair will be held exclusively online this year, we plan on making it a fund and joyous experience for all!
- Rockwell’s own online store, with a large selection of titles at great prices
- A Virtual Fair so you and your kids can experience the magic of the school shopping feel
- Browse titles by grade, meet popular authors, and more!
- Every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly (25% in Scholastic dollar benefits)
- Free Shipping on Book Only orders over $25.00- please note that due to Covid 19 restrictions, shipping may be delayed.
SAVE THESE DATES TO VIEW AND PURCHASE FROM OUR SCHOOL FAIR!
Fair Dates: May 10th-23rd, 2021
Online Store (link will only work during above dates)
Want to support your classroom with money for books? Click here to find your teachers eWallet account- these are being created now. Check back soon!
Parent(s) want to create an eWallet for your child to share with friends/family? Check it out! You can sign up starting 4/19/21.
· Go to Book Fair homepage: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/rockwellbeagles
· Scroll down to the eWallet section and click on GET STARTED
· The Book Fair eWallet page appears. Next click on GO to eWallet
· Create an eWallet account and fund with your desired amount
· Once you have created your eWallet – share it with your friends and family that will want your child to build their home library.
· The option to share will come up automatically and you can copy and paste the unique URL into an email or social media post.
Now it's time to shop!
Add the titles you want to the cart.
· Select eWallet as payment.
· Enter the amount you are using and continue to checkout. Make sure to do this before our Fair ends on _5__/_23__/2021 at Midnight Eastern Time so the school gets 25% back!
Come buy some books for spring and summer reading!!!!
As always, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
Shelly Gordon- Library Media Specialist